Google AdMob is a mobile advertising company founded by Omar Hamoui. AdMob is one of the world’s largest mobile advertising platforms and claims to serve more that forty billion banner and text ads per month. This company is based in Mountain View, California. In November 2009 it was acquired by Google for $750 million. It is available for both android as well as for IOS. It is fully integrated with Google analytics. You can get access to app versions, dimensions, screen size, revenue and engagement. You can easily calculate your campaign performance by tracking.
Mobile App Monetization
- Use email – using email is best strategy to tie up your app. Email marketing campaign is an easy way to make sure that users see your content and engage with it.
- Advertising – advertising technique helps to improve the communication between advertisers and consumers automatically. Few types of ads are- full screen ads, notification ads, capture form, advanced overlay, banner ads.
- SMS marketing – you can send notices for app updates, reminders, contests, and promotions. These methods actually strengthen your brand because it drives users back to your app.
- Effective content strategies – effective and logical content is one of the best ways to convert customers. And you should keep one thing in mind that whenever, you update the subscription services, do update the content.
- Multiple payment options for subscription service for those customers who keep coming back.
- Data-driven strategies – this is the best way to optimize your app’s ability to generate revenue through studying the behaviors’ of user.
Mobile Ad Creation
- Make sure that your ads offer the kind of interactivity consumers want.
- Go social – Yes! Start campaigns with your brand’s social media presence is a match made in heaven. Social sharing is the backbone of social networking sites so it only makes sharing sense to courage your customers to share your ad content with friends, relatives and many other followers or let’s say customers.
App Promotion Campaign
- You should clearly define goals and success metrics and also get the measurement always!
- Every customer has a different value to your brand and so does each app install. Measure lifetime value and quality of app users. So don’t treat all installs the same segment by channel and activity.
- Treat the app install as just the beginning of the consumer experience. Remember one thing, focus on channels that matter most and learn to hone your fishing skills in the ponds with the majority of the fish.