Choosing a domain name is not so tough if you realize your demand. Many newcomers taking too much time to choose the right domain name. Sometimes a large number of them make mistakes to choose the perfect domain. Because they don’t realize themselves, they clearly don’t know their purposes. In this article, I am going to describe how to choose the right domain name. So let’s start the game…
Consider some points when registering a domain name. Because after picking up you can’t change or modify it. So be careful when typing the name.
Here are some points to consider when picking a domain name :
- Try to keep your domain name short and simple
- Pick a name which is easy to spell and memorable
- Stay away from numbers and dashes
- Use relevant keywords that are focused on your business
- Don’t use any copyright or trademarked names
- Try to pick .com, .net or .org domain extension
- Try to avoid meaningless name (you can do that if you would like to create your own brand)
- Avoid picking any domain name following any established brand. For example, godaddy.com is a brand name, don’t take like godudy.com or any others.
As you may already know I’ve chosen Zaiygam to my blog’s name. Because I know that i want to be spread as my self for blogging and also I like to write blogging related articles. I hope after reading this article you will be able to choose the right domain name for you. If you like this article please share it with your social network so that your friends will pick the right domain name like you.
Check Also :
Special Tip : All Top Domain are Works the same, just only the country level domain will give you some restriction to spread your content to global audiences if you are thinking of it.