We are sharing here all Google Ads Fundamentals Answers . Please check below.
3. Julian wants to reach potential customers based on the type of device they’re using, but he doesn’t know how his campaign performs on different devices. How can Julian find meaningful data that will help him decide which devices to target?
12. A conversion is:
14. When reviewing the Search terms report for one of your client’s campaigns, you notice several terms that aren’t relevant to what they’re advertising. How can you use this information when refining the campaign’s keywords?
16. Tony travels frequently. He needs to be able to make changes to his Google Ads account while he’s offline, so he downloads AdWords Editor. Using AdWords Editor, Tony can do all of the following except:
18. Belinda’s boutique just started carrying 3 new designer labels. She wants to show an image ad announcing the new collections to people who are browsing websites about designer clothing. Which campaign type is a good fit?
40. When reviewing your client’s Search Network campaign, you notice that an ad in one of the ad groups has a lower average position. Which automated bid strategy should you use to help improve the position of these ads?
44. Sally’s Spice Store sells a variety of spices and healthy cooking ingredients. Which targeting method should Sally choose if she wants her ads to show on websites that focus on health, wellness, and home-cooking?
64. Your travel agency client is running a very targeted campaign to reach people who are visiting Paris on vacation and don’t live in France. What would be an effective way to target this client’s customers?
70. Your client noticed last month that his ad often showed up beside another advertiser’s ad for the same search terms. How can you help your client understand how he is performing compared to other advertisers?
99. All other things being equal, if you’ve set a maximum cost–per–click (max. CPC) bid of USD $1 for your ads, and if the next most competitive bid is USD $0.50 for the same ad position, what is the actual amount you’d pay for that click?
100. Your new client’s Google Ads account has one campaign with one ad group that contains a list of hundreds of keywords. Which best practice should you follow when re–organizing this client’s keywords?
101. Anne–Marie’s business goal is to generate online sales of her handmade purses. Her Google Ads costs are $100 per week and she wants to know if her advertising investment is paying off. What additional information do you need in order to calculate her return on investment (ROI)?
118. You want to generate leads with your Google Ads campaign by encouraging people to fill out an interest form on your website. What do you need to know to measure return on investment (ROI) for this campaign?
124. Donna sells t–shirts featuring vintage album covers. She wants people searching for unusual t–shirts to find her website, but she also thinks people interested in music might make a purchase. What campaign type would you recommend?
125. A client who owns an online running shoe store wants to drive sales of a particular model of women’s running shoes. What keywords should you include in this client’s keyword list to help achieve their goal?