We are sharing here all Optimize Performance In DoubleClick Search Assessment Answers . Please check below.
Exam Name : Optimize Performance In DoubleClick Search Assessment Exam
Exam URL : Click Here
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing questions and answers. There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
2. Knowing that DinoWorld park tickets tend to have a long conversion funnel, Johanna wants to give equal credit to every click that kept the user’s interest prior to purchasing tickets. Which model would she use to see credit assigned in this way?
6. Suzanne has run all the reports she can think of, but she wants to make sure she’s not missing anything. What’s one method she can use to find parts of her campaign strategy that are under-credited?
7. Mario has a tight budget for his campaign and wants to make sure his targeting is set up to get him the best ROI possible. What feature can Mario set up in DoubleClick Search to automatically detect high-performing geographic areas?
12. Bean Coffee is keeping their coffee shops open late near college campuses. They want students searching for a late-night study spot to see that a Bean Coffee location near them is still open. Which extensions should they use?
23. Bob wants to see the trade-off between cost and conversion volume by experimenting with different adjustments to his cost per action (CPA), without risking budget to do so. What feature in DoubleClick Search could help Bob experiment?
25. Jules got an alert that two campaigns are hitting the daily budget cap, limiting performance towards his ROI target. He believes that increasing the budget will drive more conversions, but he doesn’t have budget to spare. What’s one other option?