We are sharing here all Scaled Partner Management Exam Answers . Please check below.
Exam Name : Scaled Partner Management Exam
Exam URL : Click Here
Please Note: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing questions and answers. There are many questions on our website, it’s not easy for us to check them regularly. It will be great if you can help us to update the website. Just comment on the same Answer Post or Page or contact us through our contact us page. We will try to update the question/answer ASAP.
12. A Preferred Deal is a feature that allows Ad Manager sellers to offer inventory to buyers at a fixed, pre-negotiated price before the inventory is made available to other buyers in the general auction.
14. After you create a new line item in a Ad Manager order, a creative set must be added. If the video player you’re using is not integrated with Google’s IMA SDK, which creative set type must be used?
16. According to this Ad Manager video ad tag, which video ad type is being targeted https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?client=ca-video-pub-652071 0435163184&slotname=8487431944&ad_type=skippablevideo_text_image_fl ash&description_url=http%3A%2F%2Famazingnewssite.com
32. In Ad Manager, Google collects payments from buyers and pays the seller, but does not take on the collection risk. Therefore if Google does not collect from the buyer, the seller will not get paid.
38. A publisher has a text-only leaderboard on top of a page, and a text-only small square ad slot within the content of that page. The small square ad slot has a higher a CTR, but the leaderboard has high CPCs. Is there anything the publisher can do to try and increase their earnings? Select all that apply.
40. A publisher runs a site focused on finding housing options for adult professionals. This publisher is considering blocking the entire “real estate” category to avoid advertising for any competitors. How might this action affect the publisher’s revenue?