We are sharing here all Yandex Metrica Certification Answers . Please check below.
19. A user views a site page and then leaves their computer for 40 minutes. The user does not close their browser window in this time. Upon returning, the user continues browsing. The Yandex.Metrica counter records two sessions for this user. What will be the traffic source for the second session?
20. What information about goals must you send in the goal_id parameter in the “Purchase” action when configuring E-commerce, so that information about the purchase sum is transferred to Yandex.Direct?
25. A user comes to a site via Yandex’s search engine, then immediately closes the page. After that the user types the address of the site into their browser and goes directly to that site. What is the traffic source of this session?
45. A user finds a site through Yandex’s search engine using one keyword. In 10 minutes, the user returns to the site through Yandex’s search engine, but finds it with another keyword. Which keyword will Yandex.Metrica take into account for the user’s session?
49. A goal has been set for going to the “Contacts” on a site. At 12:00 a user comes to the site, goes to the contacts pages, adds it to their bookmarks, and then closes the site. At 12:05, the user opens the site via their bookmarks. How will Yandex.Metrica record this goal information?
51. A user views a site page and then leaves their computer for 40 minutes. The user does not close their browser window in this time. Upon returning, the user continues browsing. The Yandex.Metrica counter records two sessions for this user. What will be the traffic source for the second session?
53. Different Yandex.Metrica counters are installed on the website site.com and third-level domain shop.site.com. A user ends up on site.com from a search engine, then clicks a link to shop.site.com. Which traffic source for the session will be in the shop.site.com counter?
77. A goal has been configured for viewing the Contacts page. A user comes to the site’s main page, then goes to the Contacts page, after which they refresh the Contacts page, and complete their session. How will this inofrmation appear in Yandex.Metrica reports?
78. A user comes to the main page of a website at 17:00. At 17:15 the user goes to a product page and, without closing the browser, leaves their computer. Returning at 17:40, the user opens the main page and at 17:45 closes the site. What will be recorded in Yandex.Metrica?
80. A counter is installed on all pages of a site except the main page. If a user finds your site via a search engine, ends up on the main page, and then goes to the Contacts page of your site, how will Yandex.Metrica record the traffic source for this session?
98. One Yandex.Metrica counter is installed on the website site.com, on third-level domain shop.site.com and on forum.site.com. A user ends up on site.com from a search engine, and in a minute clicks through to shop.site.com and a minute later clicks through to forum.site.com. What data will Yandex.Metrica show?