We are sharing here all YouTube Content Ownership Answers . Please check below.
41. A partner hosts a YouTube talk show called “Cat Chat.” One episode consists of the host’s 10-minute interview with a veterinarian, followed by a 5-minute reel of viral cat videos that were uploaded to YouTube by other users. The partner obtained a commercial use license from the uploaders to use their cat videos on “Cat Chat.” The “Cat Chat” host now wishes to use Content ID to monetize clips from the show. The partner should…
46. A user disputes a claim, after which you review the video and decide it should be removed from YouTube for using your copyrighted content. What happens if you select “takedown”? On this disputed claim?
60. What is a claim?
70. An automated Content ID claim is made for a user-uploaded video, and the user who uploaded the video disputes the claim. As the copyright owner of the video, what option would you choose if you no longer wish to assert your rights on the disputed content?
87. While reviewing disputes, you see a disputed claim made because of a match to a short clip of non-exclusive content included in your otherwise valid reference file. What is the best action for you to take?
97. Partner A and Partner B deliver reference files with some overlapping content. On the Reference overlaps page, Partner B selects “Exclude”?. What happens to user videos that match only the excluded portion?